Vacancy: Smelting Production Operator TEMPORARYLocation: BRIMSDOWNTemp possibly going PERM£16.29 ph (after induction)You will also be required to work a rotating 24/7 shift pattern of 2's...
Vacancy: Smelting Production Operator - TEMPORARY
Temp - possibly going PERM
£16.29 ph (after induction)
You will also be required to work a rotating 24/7 shift pattern of 2's and 3's.
Due to the nature of this role applicants must be non-smokers and have been free from nicotine products for at least 3 months
We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic Smelting Production Operators!
The Smelting Operator will be responsible for operation and maintenance the various processes in a safe and proper manner as directed by the Team Leader. Tasks are varied and include manual activities, operation of Forklift trucks, plant operation and reporting via PC based packages. Operators are responsible for ensuring they and their colleagues work in accordance with all relevant Production and Environmental, Health and Safety procedures, including prompt reporting of any incidents or accidents.
- To comply with all Environmental, Health and Safety procedures, including the use of PPE, safe working and incident reporting
- To undertake process operations as directed by the Team Leader, in accordance with all relevant production procedures and process instructions
- Smelting Department - the operation of vehicles, machinery and furnace equipment. Work requires the wearing of Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE)
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Forklift Truck licence (Minimum 2 tonne counter balance)
- Previous production experience in a manufacturing/Lean environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivation and demonstrates energy and enthusiasm for their work
- Able to understand and follow Health & Safety instructions
- Reliable with good time-keeping
- Able to contribute practical solutions to production problems
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.