A leading and ever evolving household brand are looking for an Accounts Technician within Fixed Assets for 8 weeks with the potential to extend.Job PurposeTo...
£30k with benefits
The main duty for this role is providing a responsive, effective and professional QA admin service to the client.
Duties include -
- Document control on the QMS (Quality management systems)
- Admin of the QMS website
- Basic admin of the LabWare (LIMS) system
- Collate, evaluate and report QA data to support operations
- Material approval and generation of Certificates of Analysis
- Train basic systems procedures to a new users
- Co ordinate timely response to customers and QA related queries
Ideal candidates will have the following -
- experience and knowledge of IT systems
- scientific background
- self motivated , proactive and flexible
- excellent all round interpersonal and communication skills
- excellent organisational ability and time management
- good level of numeracy and literacy
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.