A local organisation are looking for a Recovery and Reconciliation Officer for an initial 3 months. The post holder will operate within defined procedures and...
Support Process workers for Manufacturing plant - NONE SKILLED WORKERS- JUST NEED TO START ASAP AND NON SMOKER
£13.22PH FOR DAYS - CHANCE OF NIGHT SHIFTS (PAY WILL INCREASE)
We are currently recruiting Process Operators to join our team in Royston. The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for operating and maintaining a chemical process plant in a safe and proper manner to produce outputs that meet all customer and business unit specifications.
The role will involve following process methods and procedures diligently, ensuring that the processes work first time and in accordance with EHS best practice.
- Adherence to Life Saving Policies, following Site Safety Rules and working safely to EHS best practice as a mandatory condition of employment
- To be fully conversant with the processes and associated risks of the production processes
- Maintain abatement plant records and equipment calibration records
- Ensure conformance to customer requirements, specifications and output schedules with respect to total quality in all aspects of the job
- Following operating procedures and standardised work, record process information accurately using percentages and basic maths calculations
- Promote good interpersonal relationships with other team members, customers, technical support, management, etc
- Work closely with the technical team and other areas of the Chemical Products business unit to understand the technical processes and support new process development as and where necessary
- Work effectively with team members, management teams and other key members to ensure delivery of production targets and customer demand
- Support the implementation of LEAN initiatives in the department, following the application of LEAN principles in day to day working.
- To be flexible and open to change on a daily basis.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.