Electrical TechnicianPerm Nights and days 33k plus a 12k allowance for shiftsNON SMOKER The role will be working with the maintenance team and reporting to...
EHS Risk Manager
Perm - Royston
approx 60-70k with benefits
The EHS Risk Manager is primarily responsible for ensuring transparency of prioritised EHS Risks in the Sector to senior leadership, including permitting matters, legal issues and areas for performance improvement.
Secondly, the incumbent is responsible to work with the EHS team to ensure an appropriate strategy and controls are in place, including governance to drive delivery of improvement plans, working in collaboration with the businesses. This include performance reporting, sector EHS policies and site engagement.
The role is principally to ensure compliance, support appropriate CAPEX expenditure and engage with the business to improve EHS risk management and performance
Other duties -
- Strategy: Support the delivery of a Sector wide EHS strategy. Work with sites to understand risk areas, ensuring due diligence principles are adopted and systems are sufficiently robust to manage those risks. Understand and share areas of excellence in terms of group policies. Develop EHS risk profile of the organisation using quantitative and qualitative data. Ensure EHS Risk data is collected, engage with Operational Excellence team to verify spend in most appropriate areas. Ensure that EHS Risks connect into the business risk management process.
- EHS Intelligence: Provide EHS intelligence within the organisation, including monthly reporting, enhancement of Enablon engagement and predictive analytics (algorithm)
- Enabling Projects: The incumbent will manage several performance enabling projects such as, standardisation of systems/tools. From time to the incumbent will be asked to support sites where significant risks have been identified
- Policy and Guidance: In collaboration with the business issue further policy and guidance to ensure compliance against business requirements. This includes areas such as competency assessment.
Qualification and skills required -
- Degree in a relevant subject, ideally technical (engineering) or environmental.
- Technical qualification in H&S (e.g. NEBOSH)
- Membership of relevant bodies e.g. IEMA + IOSH
- Significant EHS experience at a senior level (10 years +)
- Knowledge of risk management
- Leading through vision and values: Ability to adhere to vision through complex situations.
- Influencing: Influencing others in the organisation to engage with risk management activities.
- Adaptable to a changing business environment and the ability to position activities as appropriate.
- Strong people management skills (managing, motivating and developing staff)
- Proven leadership capabilities, strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication skills, high energy strong project management skills, and a bias towards action
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.