Electrical TechnicianPerm Nights and days 33k plus a 12k allowance for shiftsNON SMOKER The role will be working with the maintenance team and reporting to...
Continous Improvement manager
Location UK preferable but can be Europe as well
To enable the regional site continuous improvement (CI) teams' implementation of the sector CI Strategy through project facilitation, good practice benchmarking, and training.
- Seek out and eliminate waste in all aspects of the business.
- Manage CI projects to help sites achieve their OpEx financial targets.
- Communicate CI progress to local management, process owners, and sector leadership.
- Provide CI training to regional sites to expand their CI skills.
- Implement and analyse KPIs to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Seek, share, and institutionalise best practices from both inside and outside the company.
- Act as a local source of expertise on CI methodologies.
- Progress the CI maturity of the regional sites.
- Create a CI community within the region to promote a trusting relationship between sector and site.
The ideal candidate will require -
Engineering degree (or equivalent work experience)
Formal continuous improvement training (Lean, Six Sigma, and/or Theory of Constraints)
Proven experience in implementing continuous improvement strategies (Minimum 5 years)
Proven success in delivering financial benefits through reducing waste
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.