Document Controller Urgent 3 months possible extended£12phThe successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Document Controller within BM's eLNO Programme and projects.Main duties -To...
Business Support Administrator
25k - plus benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Business Support Administrator to join our team on site at Brimsdown. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of all EHS systems within the area, including absence, holiday and overtime monitoring.
The role holder will be required to provide support to the senior management team when required, in addition to supporting departmental communication including team briefs and departmental tours ensuring that all tasks are carried out safely and in line with policy at all times.
We are looking for an administrator who thrives on being organised, the ability to meet deadlines, a passion for administration and has a strong attention to detail.
- Preparation of documentation for the management team and providing support to the senior management team in ENR
- QMS document management - ensuring that procedure amendments are made on time and key stakeholders are aware of reviews as well as storing documents appropriately and displaying in department where needed
- Making room and services bookings, setting up for meetings and booking travel/coordinating expenses with HR
- Supporting Production Team Leaders with any formatting/storage/printing of "new starter" material i.e. training packages, visual standards, SPLs, safety points
- Creating purchase orders for production areas and tracking/archiving orders and supplier details
- Entering diary appointments for the production staff and ensuring 100% attendance to OH appointments and training sessions (including online training schedule)
- Providing reports for the Team Leaders and their teams to monitor the outstanding training requirements and book training sessions for the production team with the help of L&D
- Attending training and key communication sessions to ensure a good core knowledge of process, risks and policy is maintained
- Kronos management and reporting each month regarding holidays, sickness, overtime, training, special leave
- Booking visitor passes with Security and making provisions for visitors to the production areas
Are you the ideal candidate?
You will have:
- Good level of both written and verbal English
- Effective communication skills and the ability to interact with staff at all levels
- Good attention to detail and the ability to record accurate information
- Knowledge of a variety of different PC Packages including Excel, Ariba, Microsoft, SharePoint, Enablon, QMS, LMS, SAP would be useful
- Ability to build strategic working relationships
Due to the nature of this role, applicants must be non-smokers and have been free from nicotine products for at least three months.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.