Complaint Handlers, Liverpool, Permanent, Asap Start, up to £25,000, Reputable Company. We're currently looking for a number of friendly individuals with excellent communication skills and complaints handling experience to join a leading provider of business process services to the UK Life and Pensions Industry. This is an opportunity to work within a fast-paced and dynamic FCA regulated organisation.
Daily required duties:
- Complaints resolved fairly, promptly and efficiently
- Complaints are clarified and agreed by telephone with the customer ensuring the complaint is fully understood
- The complaint outcome is reached and redress calculated that puts the customer back in the position that they would have been in had the error not occurred,
- Trouble & Upset payments considered and authorised to agreed limits, or referred to appropriate next level
- Complaint decisions discussed and agreed with customers by telephone and final decision communicated to the customer in writing in plain conversational English
- The individual circumstances of the customer is recognised and the outcome is communicated with empathy
- FCA Complaint Handling Rules (DISP) and all other relevant legislation such as the Data Protection Act and Money Laundering are complied with
- Systems are updated including supporting documentation to ensure a full and accurate record is maintained which details the complaint investigation, how the decision was reached and the outcome
The successful candidate will have:
- GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths and English at grade A-C
- Excellent communication skills-both verbal and written
- Ability to demonstrate confidence in both problem solving and decision making
- A natural affinity to helping others
- Complaint handling experience
- 23 days holidays + Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension
- Full and comprehensive training
- Performance related bonus
If you have the required skills and experience and you are looking for your next opportunity, my client will be happy to receive your application. Interviews are taking place immediately.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.