Guidant Group are delighted to be recruiting for an exciting temporary opportunity in the Bedford area.Job title: Pest Control OfficerLocation: Bedford, MK42Rate: £14 18 per...
Guidant Group are delighted to be recruiting for an exciting temporary opportunity in the Bedford area.
Job title: Pest Control OfficerLocation: Bedford, MK42Rate: £14 - 18 per hour LTD coSupporting information: Flexible working available
Scope of the role:
- Respond to complaints from the public about pests, including rats, mice, insects and where appropriate other animals such as birds, foxes etc
- Undertake comprehensive surveys of premises to identify the extent of any pest infestation and then undertake a treatment programme
- Undertake programmed inspections of areas which are infested or designated to be at risk of infestation and undertake treatment where necessary
- Prepare letters, notices, reports etc as may required
- Provide guidance and advice to members of the public and businesses around any pest control enquiries
- Use of the department's vehicle to travel around the county
The ideal candidate will:
- Be self motivated with a can-do attitude
- Hold a relevant Pest Control qualification
- Able to undertake investigative work and make appropriate decisions without supervision
- Knowledge and understanding of the relevant statutory provisions applicable to the post
- Full driving license and the ability to work unsociable hours as and when work demands
Apply today for a confidential conversation.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.