Our client is a UK based FCA regulated organisation that specialises in the provision of business process services within the Life and Pensions industry. If...
Are you an experienced and outgoing Administrator looking for a change? Bristol City Council has an exciting temporary opportunity as a Gas Forced Entry Administrator to start ASAP for 3months.
You will be supporting a housing contractor by driving to council properties and recording the engineer's findings and coordinating their responses. The role requires you to drive and work on-site at the property and therefore you must hold a valid UK driving license. The second half of your day will be office based in central Bristol where you will carry out administrative tasks and liaise with internal and external contractors.
- Outstanding attention to detail whilst recording and checking information on Excel
- Experience in data entry
- Experience in administration
- Confident in liaising with staff, customers and contractors internal and external
- Confident in going to properties and liaising with contractors/ engineers and noting down their findings and coordinating their responses
- Resilient and professional whilst on site
- Must be competent and outstanding customer care skills
- Must hold a valid UK driving license
- Location: Central Bristol
- Pay rate: £9.37p/h
- Start date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role please contact email@example.com
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.