Are you looking for an exciting role with complete flexibility to work around your schedule?Our global client in Harlow are looking for enthusiastic and professional...
Administration Assistant - Royston - £13.50-£14.50 p/h
Our client is a world renowned FTSE 100 organisation, and specialist chemical manufacturer who is an acknowledged leader in it's field.
About the Role:
In this role you will be working closely with PA's, with your key focus being to arrange travel for one of the company executives; processing expenses and invoices, as well as getting involved in other duties such as coordinating visitor meetings and other ad-hoc responsibilities in line with the post-holder's responsibilities.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Solid administration in a comparable role which encompasses responsibilities such as processing expenses and invoices etc.
- High level of computer literacy and working knowledge of MS Office programmes such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Minimum GCSE Grade C in Maths and English.
- Good level of written and verbal communication.
- Proactive, and good 'people skills'.
Please apply to be considered for the role. If you have any questions then please call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email Jack.Burgess@guidantgroup.com to find out more.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.