Assistant Finance AnalystRoyston £20,000-£22,000 6 months Our client based in Royston, Herts is a global chemical manufacturing company. The business specialises specifically in the manufacture...
Assistant Finance Analyst
Royston - £20,000-£22,000 - 6 months
Our client based in Royston, Herts is a global chemical manufacturing company. The business specialises specifically in the manufacture of Catalysts for the Automotive sector, supplying to a number of the world's leading Car manufacturing companies. Approximately 1/3 of cars which you see on the road today are fitted with an Autocatalyst supplied by our client. A FTSE 100 organisation, our client has over 200 sites worldwide, and it's state-of-the -art manufacturing facility in Royston holds over 2000 staff.
About the Role:
You will provide support to Finance Analysts within the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team.
- Support in closing manufacturing orders from a finance perspective.
- Collaborate with other functions outside of Finance to ensure timely and accurate closure of production orders.
- Assist in product costing actions.
Key Skills & Experience:
- You must have good qualifications in both Maths and English.
- In the early stages of completing an AAT / CIMA qualification.
- Ideally have previous experience working in a Finance / Accountancy environment.
- Good people skills, collaborative.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office programmes such as Excel, and ideally have experience of working with other packages such as SAP.
If this looks like it could be for you then please apply. Otherwise if you have any questions then please call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.