Customer Service Advisor, Bristol Harbourside, Permanent, 35 hours p/w, salary £18,054 per annum. Prestigious Organisation. Jan 2019 start. We are excited to be looking for...
Assistant Accountant - Royston - £18.50 per hour - 4 weeks
Our client based here in Royston, Herts is a FTSE 100 organisation with over 200 sites worldwide. They are a true global leader in sustainable technologies, specialising in the manufacture of precious metal based products, and catalysts for the automotive sector.
About the Role:
Provide general accountancy based support to the Financial Accounting team, ensuring that all financial report deadlines and other requirements of the Finance team are met, you will do this working closely in conjunction with the Financial Controller and Financial Planning/Analysis team.
- Monthly Balance Reconciliations - maintain the monthly matrix for monthly reconciliations, ensuring that they are all completed and available for review.
- Understand the processes and systems involved with balance sheet reconciliations.
- Administer inter-group dealings to ensure on-going and timely collection and payment of funds between different business units.
- Review of expenses and take on coding reviews and analysis.
- General ledger responsibilities.
- Process invoices between different sites, and ongoing involvement in financial reporting.
- Monthly VAT returns
This list is not exhaustive, nor will you necessarily be involved in all of these duties but generally speaking this is what the role will look like.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Almost qualified Accountant, studying for recognised Accountancy qualification such as CIMA/ACCA/ACA.
- Ideally five years of experience in a role which broadly reflects the above responsibilities.
- Experience of working with large multi-national organisations, and with experience of working with sites across different regions or overseas.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment/
- Resilient and adaptable to change.
- Somebody who is able to pass on knowledge and experience to other team members.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply. Otherwise if you have any questions then please call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email Jack.Burgess@guidantglobal.com to find out more.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.