Production Support Engineer / ScientistRoyston We are currently looking for a Production Support Engineer/Scientist to be part of a small team of technical specialists...
Royston - £40,000-£50,000
Our client in Royston, Herts is a global market leader in sustainable technologies. It is a Chemical Manufacturer which specialises in the production and supply of Catalysts for the Automotive sector, supplying into many major Automotive organisations worldwide.
About the Role:
You will progress all Automation tasks around PLC Modifications, Robot Integrations, and SCADA upgrades. All work must be carried out in line with company and industry Environmental, H&S, and Quality standards.
- Provide solutions to machine performance, safety, and downtime issues, all within PLC, Robot Control, SCADA, and other areas of Automation.
- Generate SAT protocols.
- Participate in and document machinery risk assessments and HAZOPS to ensure that all new and modified equipment is compliant with industry standards.
- All projects to be completed according to company H&S standards, and contractor regulations.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Proven experience working in an Automation / Control Systems position within the Manufacturing industry.
- Solid working knowledge of PLC and SCADA Engineering.
- Proven record of working with Wonderware InTouch.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
If this sounds like the role for you then why not apply? Otherwise if you have any questions then please call Jack Burgess ion 01763 254 850 or email email@example.com to find out more.
Guidant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.