Commercial Excellence Graduate12 month temporary contract Camberley, Surrey £24k pa / £12.30phAn excellent opportunity for a talented graduate at a global leader in genericsAbout SandozSandoz,...
Business Planning Analyst
12 month temporary contract Camberley, Surrey £24k pa / £12.30ph
An excellent opportunity for a talented graduate at a global leader in generics.
Sandoz, the generic pharmaceuticals division of Novartis, is a worldwide leader in generics. With a history of more than 120 years, Sandoz is a trusted leader with a reputation for exceptional quality. Our strategic and customer-focused approach to developing, producing and marketing high-quality affordable medicines following the loss of patent protection has successfully made us one of the two largest and most respected generics companies worldwide. Our medicines are already available to 90 percent of people across the world and we are committed to further increasing global access to affordable healthcare.
The BPA will support the team by managing cross-business revenue related activities such as managing revenue deductions and maintaining pricing in SAP.
- Responsible for maintaining SAP with regards to pricing and rebates across business.
- Produce PVA monthly analysis by liaising with BU BPAs to confirm accuracy and collect insight.
- Support Head BPA ad hoc by providing clear and timely financial management information, including: Return on Investment appraisals, performance monitoring, profitability analysis, other
- Manage monthly closing process and actual monthly reporting
- Drive improvements in management reporting, finance controls and processes, ensuring BPA Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are up-to-date and accurate
The successful candidates will also benefit from:
- Open door, approachable culture at all levels
- Team oriented atmosphere
- Good work, life balance
- Cutting edge science
- International workforce
- Talent development from within
- Making a difference to patient's lives
We are looking for an individual who can meet the following criteria:
- A degree in Economics or Finance or life sciences
- Demonstrated excellent analytical skills, communication, leadership and influencing skills
- Clear attention to detail and 'right first time, every time' mindset.
- Has an eye for detail and accuracy
If you think this role sounds interesting and you have the required skills, we'd really like to hear from you - please get in touch or apply today. This role requires a January 2019 or sooner start date.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.