S&OP Co-OrdinatorPERM 42-47KThis is Royston Based (but will be require travel to another site in North London when required)We are looking for an experienced and...
PERM - 42-47K
This is Enfield Based (but will be require travel to another site in Hertfordshire when required)
We are looking for an experienced and highly organised S&OP Coordinator to coordinate the monthly S&OP process for PGMS Europe, ensuring business objectives are encapsulated within the S&OP plan to deliver adherence to company objectives of profitability and working capital.
- Facilitating the monthly S&OP process for PGMS Europe in to ensure governance and control of the process
- Manage the change control of the S&OP Governance Documentation, ToRs & Governance Framework (RACI) as directed by the Global S&OP lead in order to ensure standardisation of the process across PGMS Europe
- Challenge the S&OP Demand Plan & Supply Plan content and insights to ensure S&OP plans are robust
- Ensuring the S&OP plan incorporates the tactical working capital planning requirements in order to meet sector working capital positions
- Provide Coaching and support to Supply Chain/ Operations & Commercial stakeholders on best practice
- Deliver of Continuous improvement initiatives in order to ensure the European process continues to grow
- Ensuring the S&OP process for Europe is based upon best practice IT and data applications in order to ensure the process has a robust platform for the business
- Manage the monthly S&OP KPI reporting and supporting continuous improvement activities in order to support a high performing S&OP process
- Collaborate with Finance to understand the financial benefits of S&OP proposals
- Analyse current S&OP processes and deliverables in order to identify continuous improvement activities in conjunction with the Global S&OP Lead.
- To carry take on any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
Are you the ideal candidate?
You will have:
- Supply Chain/S&OP/Planning
- IT Skills (MS Office/Tableau/Databases)
- Experience of manufacturing processes
- Experience of inventory planning
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and reporting)
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.