Bristol City Council requires a reactive, professional and autonomous Senior Administrator to support a team in preparation for the new Data Protection ruling. Location: Bristol...
Are you looking for a new challenging role? Are you looking to experience a multi-sector property portfolio in one role?
Then it's time to consider Luton Council and work on properties within Education, Community Support, Commercial Usage & Aviation!
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and driven Commercial Buildings Surveyor, to join their Hard Services Facilities Management Team.
As part of the FM Team, you will be responsible for the condition of all building fabric to the Council owned public buildings and schools and subsequently contribute to the development, implementation and management of cost effective programmes of planned maintenance and service contracts.
You will also ensure that responsive and emergency repairs are dealt with efficiently and promptly so that the Council's properties are fit for purpose and safe to use. Take a lead role in the Councils legislative responsibilities in this field.
- Repairs and maintenance experience on Commercial buildings
- HND/HNC level qualified
- Strong understanding of Building Regs. i.e. Asbestos, H&S
- Ability to procure contractors and contract manage
- Carrying out post work inspections
For your efforts, you will be rewarded with a generous benefits package, including;
- Flexible/agile working arrangements
- Childcare vouchers (salary sacrifice scheme)
- Generous holiday entitlement (26 days increasing to 31 days after 5 year's service)
- Local government pension with generous employer contribution
- Excellent support and development
- Relocation package available up to £8,500 (subject to meeting eligibility criteria)
- Half price season ticket on Thameslink train line
- Discounted shopping including gym membership and Vauxhall cars
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.