Customer Service Advisor, Salisbury, Permanent, salary up to £17,500, 35 Hours per week, start date of 12th February 2018. My client are one of the...
Buyer - Royston, Herts - £31,500-£39,500 per annum - 9 month FTC
Our client based here in Royston, Herts are a FTSE 100 organisation, and true market leaders within it's field. They are a global manufacturer of AutoCatalysts, and are one of the key players within the Automotive industry.
The client are currently looking for a Buyer to join the team on a 9 month contract to ASAP...In your role as Buyer you will take full responsibility for the purchase of Direct & Indirect Goods/Services for the business division, and you will also be responsible for managing suppliers.
- Support internal stakeholders' sourcing needs.
- Supplier approval, select preferred sources for specific products/services.
- Manage supplier issues and stakeholder queries through to resolution.
- Manage Supplier Database.
- Purchasing process of all materials such as Chemicals and Substrates to include negotiation.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- A qualification in Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS) would be a distinct advantage.
- 2-3 years experience in Procurement & Supply Chain.
- Able to interpret financial data.
- Computer Literate - Ideally with Excel.
- Able to multi-task, and prioritise tasks.
- A good problem solver.
If this sounds like you then why not apply? If you have any questions then please call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email me at Jack.Burgess@guidantgroup.com to find out more.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.