Commercial Excellence Graduate12 month temporary contract Camberley, Surrey £24k pa / £12.30phAn excellent opportunity for a talented graduate at a global leader in genericsAbout SandozSandoz,...
Corporate Affairs Graduate
12 month temporary contract Camberley, Surrey £24k pa / £12.30ph
An excellent opportunity for a talented graduate at a global leader in generics and biosimilars
Sandoz, the generic pharmaceuticals division of Novartis, is a worldwide leader in generics and biosimilars. With a history of more than 120 years, Sandoz is a trusted leader with a reputation for exceptional quality. Our strategic and customer-focused approach to developing, producing and marketing high-quality affordable medicines following the loss of patent protection has successfully made us one of the two largest and most respected generics companies worldwide. Our medicines are already available to 90 percent of people across the world and we are committed to further increasing global access to affordable healthcare.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Affairs, provide effective support for Corporate Affairs activities, focused on internal and external communications for Sandoz UK.
- Responsibility for day to day coordination of specific projects and liaison with business units to inform and deliver communications activities;
- Support team members with key administrative activities for each project including set up of vendors, purchase orders, approval of materials. Ensure that all internal processes for administrative activities are followed, meeting administration and diary management;
Collaboration and communication with Corporate Affairs Team members
- Work closely with Head of Corporate Affairs and Corporate Affairs Associate from project outset to map key compliance processes and milestones to be applied;
- Present updated status for projects at Corporate Affairs team meeting;
- Proactively identify and raise any project related issues with appropriate Corporate Affairs team member;
- Administrative support to the Head of External Affairs, including: - Managing purchase ordering ensuring timely and accurate processing - Calendar management - Travel arrangements and Expenses processing. meeting administration;
- Any other Corporate Affairs related activity as required by the Head of Corporate Affairs
- Manages project timelines and delivery of internal communications programmes;
- Deploys internal communications programme by supporting in the delivery of company's activities including: drafting Sandoz UK newsletter, share point, logistical organisation of townhall meetings, support on company meetings;
- In collaboration with the group communication team develops and supports cross-divisional communication initiatives;
- Monitors media environment for relevant development and informs Sandoz UK leadership;
- Undertakes zinc approval processes of any relevant documents, and any other compliance requirements to deliver media engagement;
- Works with public relations agency and Novartis Corporate to disseminate information to relevant public (customers, regulators, shareholders) through appropriate use of the media;
- Monitors website content and milestones for updates
- At all times, ensures all external communications meet all appropriate codes of practice (including ABPI and Novartis codes);
- Manages any other communications related activities as required by the Head of Corporate Affairs or the Head of HR.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Sandoz compliance processes and ensure all activities are in line with this;
- Monitors website and inboxes for any external communication and disseminates to appropriate teams;
- Responsible for entry and management through approval processes of key documents and all relevant compliance policies on behalf of the Corporate Affairs team for internal and external use;
- Managing purchase ordering ensuring timely and accurate processing
We are looking for an individual who can meet the following criteria:
- A relevant degree
- Demonstrated excellent organisational skills, communication, leadership and influencing skills
- Appetite for communications
- If you think this role sounds interesting and you have the required skills, we would really like to hear from you - please get in touch or apply today. This role requires a January 2019 start date.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.