Maintenance Technician 12 months FTC Location: BRIMSDOWN£25,351 shift 12,767 p.aYou will be required to work a rotating shift pattern including days and nights.Due to the...
Project CAD Designer - Royston - £27,000-£35,000
Our client based here in Royston, Herts is a FTSE 100 organisation with over 200 sites worldwide. They are a true global leader in sustainable technologies, specialising in the manufacture of precious metal based products, and catalysts for the automotive sector.
About the Role:
You will be accountable for the planning, design, engineering, and supervision of capital and non-capital projects from a CAD perspective.
- Prepared in adherence to project procedures which have been agreed with key stakeholders.
- Provide technical input into equipment and/or process design.
- Ensure the timely order, delivery, installation, and commissioning of equipment.
- Upkeep good level of communication with key stakeholders and the wider team/other departments to ensure the delivery of successful projects.
- Prepare concise technical reports, and ensuring that all projects are carried out according to H&S requirements.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Ideally 5 year's experience working in a similar CAD Design role.
- Working knowledge of AutoCad LT and SolidWorks 2018.
- Mechanical Engineering HND or equivalent would be ideal.
- 2D / 3D Design experience.
- Ability to prepare Mechanical / Electrical drawings, and have a fair knowledge of machine design standards.
If this sounds like something which you are interested in then please apply. Otherwise if you have any questions then please call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email Jack.Burgess@guidantgroup.com
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.