Support Process workers for Manufacturing plant NONE SKILLED WORKERS- JUST NEED TO START ASAP AND NON SMOKERNeeds to be flexible Day shift to start between...
Chemical Process Operator (must have chemical/acid/hazardous material experience)
Perm - Royston
12 hour shifts - days and night shift
We are looking forward to enthusiastic and hardworking Chemical Process Operators to join our team in the Royston site.
The successful candidate will be responsible for participating and assisting with various tasks in the preparation, processing and storage of a variety of chemicals and chemical intermediates in a safe and proper manner following training and written procedures as instructed by the Production Manager and Team Leader. Tasks are varied and include manual activities and plant operation. Operators are responsible for ensuring they and their colleagues work is in accordance with all relevant Production and Environmental, Health and Safety procedures, including prompt reporting of any incidents or accidents.
- To ensure both your own and your colleague's safety, by working in accordance to all relevant Production and Environmental, Health and Safety procedures, promptly reporting any incidents or accidents to their Team Leader
- To undertake process operations as directed by the Team Leader, in accordance with all relevant production procedures and process instructions
- Follow process procedures diligently, ensuring processes work first time
- Ensure conformance to customer requirements, specifications and output schedules with respect to total quality in all aspects of the job
Are you the ideal candidate?
You will have:
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as being self-motivated, and able to use their initiative
- Previous production experience in a manufacturing/Lean environment is desirable
- Ability to understand and follow Health & Safety instructions is essential
- Experience of working with chemicals would be a significant advantage
- Skilled and confident communicator who can clearly present ideas and solutions
- Resilience to work under sustained pressure
The successful candidates will be given comprehensive training. You will be required to work a rotating 24/7 shift pattern of 2's and 3's.
Due to the nature of this role applicants must be non-smokers and have been free from nicotine products for at least 3 months
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.