Team Lead Process Technologist; Royston, Hertfordshire; Permanent role; Competitive salary and excellent benefits package Our client, a large international and world leading company...
Competent Control & Electrical Project Engineer who will join existing team of E,C&I Project Engineers and Designers on a variety of upgrades and modifications to existing process plants. Previous experience in a plant start up, modification and commissioning role is essential. Familiarity with current standards and legislation required to enable delivery of compliant work to a high standard, within budget and within tight time constraints.
- Extensive and relevant control and instrumentation.
- Electricity at Work Regulations.
- Functional Safety standards (FSEng preferred).
- ATEX standards (CompEX ex 12 preferred).
- Instrumentation design standards.
Scope of duties include:
- Project Scoping & Definition.
- Work allocation / progress monitoring.
- Equipment specification & procurement.
- Task planning.
- Progress reporting.
- Cost monitoring.
- C&I Loop design.
- Instrumentation panel design.
- Specification of instrumentation.
- Control system interfaces.
- Single cable calculations.
- PLC/DCS Interface design.
- SIS design.
- Instrumentation hazardous area design and installation.
- Construction supervision / auditing
- Functional testing specification
- Advise & Propose E&I solutions
- Commissioning management
- Relevant Engineering Degree or HNC minimum with demonstrable experience.
- AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Literate.
- Team player / Team motivator.
- Flexible & hardworking.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.