Customer Service Advisor, Bristol Harbourside, Permanent, 35 hours p/w, salary £18,054 per annum. Prestigious Organisation. Jan 2019 start. We are excited to be looking for...
Royston, Herts - £22,000-£27,000
Our client based in Royston, Herts is a large scale international chemical manufacturing organisation. It has over 2000 people working on it's Royston manufacturing site alone, and well over 200 more sites worldwide. The company also prides itself on recognition and rewards for it's people, so it is a trult fantastic organisation to join, and one which can unlock many more opportunities for the right person.
About the Role:
You will ensure credit limits are established, clients akeep within these limits and debts are pursued effectively and efficiently.
- Responsible for the proactive controls to ensure the organisation is not exposed to future uncollectable debts and oversight of the debt collection process and where appropriate the collection of customer debts as they fall due
- Ensure that any overdue debts are promptly identified and collected to minimise working capital requirements
- Liaise with other departments for the timely recovery of unpaid debts.
- Responsible for daily cash allocation to customer accounts, monthly accrual preparation and posting, preparing of key balance sheet reconciliations and ensuring appropriate supporting documentation
- Supporting the proper maintenance over the variance company profit and loss accounts and balance sheets
Key Skills & Experience:
- Key knowledge of Credit Management/Credit Control processes in a high controlled environment
- Knowledge of SAP or similar systems
- Relevant experience preferably within a large multi-national organisation
- An ability to provide innovative solutions to problems
- An ability to build strong working relationships
- Ability to travel between two sites - one in Royston and one in Enfield.
If this sounds like you then why not apply? Otherwise if you would like to find out more then why not email Hayley Lewis - at Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.