A leading public service organisation are looking for a Rent and Service Charge Project Manager for an initial 3 month contract, with a view of...
Royston - 6 months - £15 per hour
Our client based in Royston, Herts is a global chemical manufacturing company which specialises in the manufacture and supply of Catalysts to the Automotive sector. It is FTSE 100 company with over 200 sites worldwide, 2000 people based on site at Royston, and is an organisation which prides itself on Recognition & Development for it's people.
About the Role:
Update and maintain accurate customer ledgers, ensuring that customers trade within the agreed terms of business.
- Daily Invoicing - Upload daily invoicing, monitoring the accuracy of batches. Input manual invoices and credit notes having obtained the appropriate authority to do so.
- Banking - Download receipt information on a daily basis, paying in any receipts received.
- Cash input - allocate receipts to customer accounts.
- Cash forecast and customer credit reviews.
- Pro-active cash collection - contact customers to establish when monies will be paid.
Key Skills & Experience:
- AAT or Part Qualified
- Working knowledge of Sales Ledger and how it interacts with General Ledger.
- An in-depth understanding of all aspects of credit control.
- Computer literate particularly with MS Office programmes.
- An understanding or working knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP, OneWorld or JD Edwards.
If this sounds like you then please apply. Otherwise if you have any questions then please call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.