HR Advisor- Temp role Temp role 3 months Brimsdown/Enfield £17phThe HR Advisor will support the HR Business Partner to provide day to day HR guidance...
Customer Service Advisor
Royston - £11 per hour - 3 months
Our client based in Royston is a world leading manufacturer of Autocatalysts, which supplies to a wide range of of top car manufacturing organisations across the globe. With over 200 sites worldwide, and over 2000 people based on this site in Royston alone, coupled with the company's focus on recognition and development for it's people, it is a fantastic place to work where there are many opportunities for you to grow professionally.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to work in an office based role, acting as the interface between the company and it's customers, building strong and collaborative relationships.
- Manage the relationship with the customer, constantly striving for mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Gain a strong understanding of customer demand, and the reason behind any changes, before feeding this through to the Demand Planning team.
- Ensure that customers adhere to to agreed contractual terms.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Ideally educated to degree level but this is not essential. You will need to have GCSE's or equivalent in Maths and English.
- Solid Customer Service experience is essential. You must be confident when confronted by potentially difficult situations.
- Working knowledge of MS Office - particularly Excel.
- Any knowledge of SAP or ERP would be desirable but not essential.
- You must be an excellent communicator, and be able to proactively solve issues.
If this sounds like you then why not apply? Otherwise if you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email email@example.com to find out more.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.