Instrument TechnicianShift- ' 4's and 5's rotating 12 hour shift pattern which includes, days only.EnfieldSalary Basic: up to £35.5kShift Allowance: £6,883 We are looking for...
Control & Instrument Engineer (Shift Based)
Royston - £50-55k
Our client in Royston, Herts is a global market leader in sustainable technologies. It is a Chemical Manufacturer which specialises in the production and supply of Catalysts for the Automotive sector, supplying into many major Automotive organisations worldwide.
About the Role:
Working as part of the Maintenance team, you will progress a number of Controls related tasks relating to PLC and SCADA modifications predominantly. This is a shift based role which covers a 24/7 shift team. You will be working on a 3/2 shift pattern on 12 hour shifts.
- Provide solutions to machine performance, safety, and downtime issues, all within PLC, Robot Control, SCADA, and other areas of Automation.
- Generate SAT protocols.
- Participate in and document machinery risk assessments and HAZOPS to ensure that all new and modified equipment is compliant with industry standards.
- All projects to be completed according to company H&S standards, and contractor regulations.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Engineering related qualifocations.
- Proven experience working in an Automation / Control Systems position ideally within the Manufacturing industry.
- Solid working knowledge of PLC and SCADA Engineering.
- Proven record of working with Wonderware.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Due to the nature of the shifts, you will be expected to work nights and weekends depending on how the shifts fall.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply? Otherwise if you have any questions then please call Jack Burgess ion 01763 254 850 or email email@example.com to find out more.
Guidant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.