Guidant Group are currently seeking experienced Data Entry Clerk to work at John Lewis in Brackmills Northampton.
This is a temporary role which has the potential for the right candidate, to become a longer term temporary assignment.
- Attention to detail is vital as this role involves checking all customer orders to ensure accuracy and excellent customer service to John Lewis's customers.
- Excellent knowledge of (MS Office Word, Excel)
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Good Communication Skills
- Must be able to locate Data on different systems
You will joining a busy fun and experience team offering full training and support for the duration of the assignment.
Start Date: 8th May 2018
Hours of work 8am to 4pm or 9am to 5pm - Monday to Friday
Hourly Pay Rate £9.06 per hour
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of the UK's biggest retail brands.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.