Global Category Manager: Customer MarketingPermanentWest LondonThe Marketing Procurement team leads the development and execution of marketing category strategies across 80% of the total marketing spend...
Global Category Manager: Customer Marketing
The Marketing Procurement team leads the development and execution of marketing category strategies across 80% of the total marketing spend within our 21 markets, as well as the Global Brand teams (GBTs) and Global Travel.
Within the Marketing A&P, the Customer area plans to deliver in excess of £50m+ globally in value creation in F19, through sourcing, negotiation, ROI optimisation and agency / supplier vendor management, leveraging the sweet spot between efficiencies and effectiveness of our A&P investment.
This role will involve leading the BTL Creative (below the line) category working closely with in-market procurement teams facilitating sourcing decisions with key stakeholders, supporting the maximisation of value as well as ROI, whilst minimising risk, from all external spend - assuring quality of delivery and performance. In addition, the successful candidate will be responsible for formulating and shaping the BTL Creative global category strategy which will serve as a blueprint to our markets around the world.
The role will also lead / support key global improvement and transformation projects across Global Marketing Procurement and support the wider marketing efficiency productivity agenda.
The prime accountabilities for the role are:
- Be the global procurement lead for the BTL category. Responsibility for building and executing category strategy across our 21 markets. Ensure that markets have right agency for task across both create and adapt areas.
- Drive value through ensuring the commercial elements of spend in BTL are executed brilliantly with our vendors, maximising productivity opportunities.
- Implement the BTL Global Category Strategy through outstanding business partnering with in market procurement and marketing stakeholders.
- Supplier Performance Management - Support In Market Procurement to set supplier KPI priorities to drive consistency across markets improving the value of data output and act as an escalation point for poor performance
- Pro-active identification of Risk Factors within Category and Development of mitigation plans
We're looking for:
- Relevant Graduate qualification
- Strong Procurement or Commercial experience managing marketing spend
- Clear evidence of BTL knowledge and how to leverage value, with direct experience across total consumer categories preferable
- Strong project and change management capabilities
- Proven ability to develop team profile as an authentic business partner in a global business
- Building and sustaining trust with stakeholders and the team through real relationships
- Demonstration of personal accountability for great performance and brilliant execution
- Strong commercial acumen, understanding of the business, and judgement
If this sounds like the next step for you, please apply today!
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.