Team Leader -Pre-Employment Screening and On-boarding ;uton-Permanent-up to £30k plus bonus and benefits GuidantGlobal is a growing, value driven, international recruitment outsourcing company committed...
Customer Service Team Leader
Multiple Roles available
Our client are looking to expand their Customer Service function in Belfast by bringing on-board a number of Senior Customer Service executives and Team Leaders.
The roles are accountable for maximising the customer experience and ensuring the customer is at the heart of everything we do in the island of Ireland (IOI) market. To be successful in the roles, the holder must have core functional skills, an in-depth appreciation of the trading environment across Ireland, in addition to a growth, winning and strategic mind-set.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage team of Customer Service Executives to deliver brilliant customer service.
- Identify root causes for business-related issues and recommend solutions to improve overall Customer satisfaction, take accountability for handling escalation including tracking incidents to timely closure.
- Work with partners or other Team Leaders/managers to ensure the highest level of service, this will include a daily operational review
- Continue to raise the bar to ensure a high-performance culture through ongoing coaching and mentoring of individuals and the team.
- Exceed Customer Service KPIs and drive performance to the highest level, ensure team has clear insights in how to transform performance.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5 GCSE (or equivalent) grade A-C including Maths and English minimum
- 3rd level education is preferred
- Strong experience in a Senior Customer Service Exec or Team leader role in an FMCG organisation, or a business services or contact centre environment.
- Experience of strategic decision making and ability to influence cross functionally to senior stakeholders in a customer and commercial facing role is required
- Strong organisation and planning skills, able to demonstrate ability to work on own initiative
- Robust systems capability is required, preferably SAP and Salesforce,
- Excel and PowerPoint skills are essential
We are happy to consider part-time and fixed term options.
If you'd like to know more about any of the above roles, please apply today. You will be considered for each role based on your experience to date.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.