Delivery DriverFull time position for afternoon Delivery Driver's on-going with possible permanent vacancies in the future. Morning and evenings shifts are available and you'll need...
Demand Planner - Royston, Herts - Circa £32,000
Our client based in Royston is a leading manufacturer of Autocatalysts, and a FTSE 100 organisation. With operations based strategically across the world, they are true market leaders in the Automotive field.
The client currently has a requirement for a Demand Planner to join the Logistics team on a permanent basis. The purpose of this role will be:
- To act as the interface between the Planning and Commercial teams, ensuring that planning meets customer demands.
- Take ownership of various types of data analysis.
- Analyse, interpret, and apply customer demand information to provide a reliable demand signal for demand planning.
- Analysis of variation in demand to aid best decision-making.
- Evaluate how the plan has fulfilled customer demand, proactively identifying issues, and communicating to relevant stakeholders.
Keys Skills & Experience:
- Good working knowledge of Planning & Demand Management - ideally 2-3 years experience in a comparable role.
- Able to analyse and interpret complex information from different sources.
- Strong communication, influencing skills, and ability to work collaboratively.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
If this sounds like you then why not apply? If you wish to find out more then please call Jack Burgess on 01763 264 850 or email Jack.Burgess@guidantgroup.com for further details on this opportunity.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.