Business Support Administrator Perm Brimsdown 25k plus benefitsWe are currently recruiting for a Business Support Administrator to join our team on site at Brimsdown. The...
Urgent - 3 months possible extended
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Document Controller within BM's eLNO Programme and projects.
Main duties -
- To re-locate the FEED Documents between SharePoint sites for all 3/4 Projects.
- Rename these documents
- Distribute the FEED Documents (once re-located) to a number of different users by following the Distribution Matrix
- To complete the "Discipline Registers" for all distributed Documents
- To complete Transmittal Notes
- Amend documents which are to be submitted via Transmittal to follow Protocol.
- Distribute Transmittal's Note and the associated documents to external/internal users.
- To complete the "Transmittal Note Register"
- To file all Transmittal's & the associated documents in the correct Project SharePoint locations.
- To upload all comments made on several documents from the Engineering or Tech Team in the correct Project SharePoint site.
- To submit comments received from the Engineering or Tech Team to the relevant contractors via SharePoint.
- Ability to work under pressure, with demonstrable experience of handling multiple tasks against tight deadlines
- Proven track record of supporting or working in a Document Control environment
- Experience in Document Control protocol
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Highly organised with a proven track record of detailed administration
- This role requires good communication skills, collaboration and interaction with all the eLNO team members, 3rd parties and stakeholders i.e. Engineering Contract
Guidant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.