We are currently looking for an experienced School Place Planning Manager to join Luton Borough Council's People Directorate Department, on a permanent basis, paying a...
Are you a teacher looking for your next exciting role?
Guidant is looking for quality candidates in any subject area to match up to a number of exciting teaching roles based in Luton schools.
If you're struggling to find the perfect school for you, why not let us offer you a different sort of candidate journey?
We work with a number of schools in the Luton area and are focused on supplying these schools with the best candidates to fill their teaching vacancies.
What we're looking for:
- Newly Qualified Teachers looking for their first teaching role
- Recently Qualified Teachers who may be looking for a new opportunity
- Teachers who have taken a career break and are looking to get back into teaching
- People who are looking to gain classroom management experience by working as Cover Supervisors (no teaching qualifications necessary for these roles)
- Teachers looking for supply work/temporary engagements
It's education recruitment, but not as you know it! So, send us your CV and let us try and find you your dream teaching job. Instead of scouring the internet for teaching jobs, let us do the hard work for you and match your skills and level of experience to an exciting role.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Permanent
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.