Marketing Manager (chemical/scientific/engineering)Contract 13 months Royston 45-50kMain duties-To maintain and execute a marketing strategy that effectively communicates to the business and to customers, develops new...
Cambridge - 3 months - £300 per day
Our client is a global chemicals company which supplies to a number of well known organisations within the Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals sector. It is a FTSE 100 business, and one of the leading employers in it's respective market. The company prides itself on recognition and reward for it's people and has a fantastic reputation in the Chemicals sector.
About the Role:
You will lead, coordinate, and support EHS activity across the site, promoting a safe environment for employees abd visitors alike.
- Take the lead in the development of EHS culture by promoting behavioural programmes and initiatives.
- Develop the workforce's EHS competency to a preset level, ensuring that all training needs are met.
- Lead, develop, and maintain an onsite Process Safety Management system.
- Maintain an in-house system for recording and reporting EHS metrics relating to accidents, incidents, and 'near misses'.
- Liaise with external regulatory and legal bodies on compliance with EHS laws and regulations.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in a similar type of EHS Management role, ideally within the Chemical, Pharmaceutical or Health sector.
- A recognised safety qualification such as NEBOSH, IOSH, or COSHH.
- Educated to degree level in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or other relevant Scientific discipline.
- Ability to lead Chemical assessment. Working knowledge of ISO 14001 is desirable.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams, and ability to influence on multiple levels.
If this sounds like the position for you then please apply. Otherwise if you have any questions then please contact Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email email@example.com to find out more.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.