One of the leading manufacturers of construction equipment worldwide, JCB is recruiting for assembly operatives to join our cutting edge site in Cheadle, Staffordshire. Pay...
One of the leading manufacturers of construction equipment worldwide, JCB is looking for experienced electrical assemblers, to join our edge site based at Hixon (near Stafford)
Pay rate is £10.57 per hour (39 hour working week, Monday to Friday)
Overtime is paid at time and a half
Main duties will include
- Control Panel Build - Laying out Control Panels, Installing P.V.C trunking and components , wiring from schematic drawings , installation of wiring which may include pre-assembled looms
- Breaker Build - Fitting out breaker boxes with MCCB and copper work whilst working to drawings & parts list.
- Maintain product continuity and quality.
- Work to Mechanical Drawings and Electrical Schematics.
- Follow and complete Production Paperwork.
- Safe use of both hand and power tools.
- Assisting with other areas of production when necessary.
- Work within company health and safety policies.
- Work within a team and follow instruction from the team leader.
- To work responsibly and in compliance with the company policies, procedures and terms of employment.
- 28 days paid holiday
- Work-based pension
- Overtime at time-and-a-half
- Additional shift allowance
- Staff canteen
- Free onsite parking
- Access to JCB's Employee Assistance Programme
Plus, a successful placement with us could lead to a longer term position.
To find out more about this great opportunity to build your experience with a world class brand, contact us.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.