Mechanical Technician Perm Enfield basic £33k plus shift allowance of £12,76712 hour shifts days and nights We are currently recruiting for an experienced and proactive...
Emissions Testing Technician
Royston - Circa £31,000 (inc. shift allowance)
Our client is a FTSE 100 organisation, and they are a leading manufacturer of Autocatalysts, operating on a global scale. Their position in the market is so strong that approximately one third of passenger vehicles are fitted with any autocatalyst which has been supplied by our client which demonstrates just how much they are flourishing within this particular market.
About the Role
At this time, our client has a requirement for a Shift Technician to join the Emissions Testing team based in Royston. The nature of this role will be to work on a Lates, Earlys, and Nights shift pattern. The main purpose of your role will be to work on state of the art testing rigs, to assess the functionality of automotive emission control products which have been produced by the business.
- Prepare test samples, and supervise Synthetic Catalyst Activity Tests (SCAT) of emissions control products which have been produced by the business.
- Review testing data to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Conduct maintenance work on testing rigs, identifying and resolving any faults with the rigs as appropriate.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Ideally a vocational qualification in a technical discipline such as Mechanics or Engineering.
- Hands-on practical experience within an industrial environment with mechanical capabilities.
- Good IT skills - ideally Excel experience.
- Ability to work proactively, and as part of a team.
If this sounds like it could be the role for you then why not apply? Otherwise please call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email me at Jack.Burgess@guidantglobal.com if you wish to find out more.
Guidant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.