A fantastic opportunity has arisen for bright and dedicated field based E-commerce Platform Training Consultants with an ASAP start date. Working for a global eye...
We are currently recruiting for our international FTSE 100 company based in Royston, Hertfordshire. They currently require a Commercial Assistant on a temporary basis for a three to six month period to provide commercial support and customer service to the customers in the designated business unit.
- Raise sample requests
- Monitor the progress and expected despatch dates of outstanding orders
- Communicate priorities in order to best fulfil customer requirements as indicated by Account Managers
- To assist and deputise for Account Managers in the New Product Introduction process
- To represent the company to customers on routine commercial matters by acting as a point of contact at Royston or in person on the customers site
- To assist Account Managers with preparation of customer quotations and offers including carrying our cost analysis of new products
- Assist Account Managers with preparation of forecasts and budget
- Compile information on production sales and prototype delivery performance for monthly reports
Do you have?
- Degree of relevant workplace qualifications or experience in a relevant discipline
- Relevant technical or commercial experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Numeracy and experience of spreadsheets
- High level of accuracy required for financial analysis and forecasting
- Ability to coordinate resources and provide clear planning documents
If you feel you have the relevant skills for this position please apply today!
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.