Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer; Shift Pattern 3's & 2's; Salary Circa £47-48k (inclusive of shift allowance);Royston, Herts; My client are well established, and highly regarded...
Guidant are currently recruiting for a Chemicals Operator for a global company based in Enfield.
A Chemicals Operator is responsible for operating and maintaining the chemicals departments processes in a safe manner. The Operator will become multi skilled, operating a range of processes including but not limited to chemical refining of different material streams, managing process waste and recovering values from waste streams.
The role is working on a rotating 3 and 2 shift pattern.
Do you have:
- Experience in Chemical Processing
- An ability to provide innovative solutions to problems
- High level of numeracy, working with systems and data, SPC control, statistical understanding would be advantageous
- Good understanding of education including Math's and English GCSE
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to accurately and carefully follow established procedures for completing work tasks
- The ability to initiate action to correct quality problems or to notify others of quality issues as appropriate
It would also be advantageous to have a counter balance forklift truck licence.
Due to the nature of this role applicants must be non-smokers and have been free from nicotine products for at least 3 months. You will also need to provide 5 years or work references and be willing to undertake a DBS and credit check.
If you have the relevant skills please apply today!
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.