Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer; Shift Pattern 3's & 2's; Salary Circa £47-48k (inclusive of shift allowance);Royston, Herts; My client are well established, and highly regarded...
Guidant are currently recruiting for a temporary Accounts Assistant for a global company based in Royston, Hertfordshire. The contract is initially for three months.
The role objectives will include supporting the finance department to manage the outside refining process from the review of credit limits through to the job finalisation. Providing analysis to supplier performance so the company can minimise any exposures. As part of the role the successful candidate will be responsible for daily sales and purchase of products for various departments within the business.
Do you have
- Previous experience in an accounting department, preferably within a manufacturing company
- AAT qualification or are studying towards it
- Excellent IT skills with good working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience of working with computerised accounts packages and databases
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of complex information and requirements
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints.
Due to the secure nature of the site you will need to be able to provide 5 years of work references, be happy to undertake a DBS and credit check.
If you have the relevant skills please apply today.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.