Customer Service Advisor, Salisbury, Permanent, salary up to £17,500, 35 Hours per week, start date of 12th February 2018. My client are one of the...
Guidant Group are recruiting for Account Executive to work within a leading manufacturing company, based in Royston.
The role of Account Executive is to ensure the provision of a high quality, proficient customer interface; processing sales orders, handling and resolving day to day customer queries and issues, preparing quotations, and being an integral part of the European Commercial Team.
- Quote for and place orders for customer requirements with established systems and procedures to ensure goods are delivered within promised timescales
- Work closely with the relevant operational teams to facilitate high levels of customer service
- Input in to and be an active part of continuous improvement projects within the department
- Develop strong and productive customer relationships, evidenced with positive feedback and commercial understanding. Provide the voice of the customer internally. When there is a complaint, ensure active and thorough management of investigation
- Develop and grow knowledge of the company processes and products to converse convincingly with external and internal stakeholders
- To provide input in to the sales and operations planning process with customer forecasts and insights
- To be a part of and contribute to the Inside Sales team, assisting with absence cover and general office duties.
You should be customer focused and passionate about sales with a pragmatic and logical approach to delivering results. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication & personal skills, including the ability to negotiate, influence and persuade at all levels.
- Ideally degree qualified with a desire to work within a Sales environment
- High levels of numeracy and comfortable with making precise mathematical calculations
- European (German / French / Italian) language skills highly desirable
- Experience in sales or customer service environment with knowledge of sales systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Offices packages; especially Excel, with the ability to learn new systems and processes.
If you feel you have the relevant experience, please apply today!
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.