Production OperativeOur client, Toyota Motor Manufacturing UK, are looking for Production Operatives to join their site in Burnaston, Derby. You will be required to work...
Our client, a large international and world leading company in catalyst and automotive pollution control are currently looking for a temporary Production Planner to join the Supply Chain department located within their Production facilities in Royston, Hertfordshire. This is an exciting chance to develop into a role that will allow you to gain experience within Production Planning to meet their customer demand. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience working with and interacting with the whole organisation and their customers.
This is a weekend working position - 12 hour day shifts 6am-6pm, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Carry out finite scheduling of materials to ensure the plants can meet customer requirements and optimise production equipment to avoid downtime
- Respond to customer requests in an efficient and effective way to ensure customer satisfaction
- Support the materials planning functions
Are you our ideal candidate?
- IT literate - you will need a good working knowledge of Excel, SAP experience would also be beneficial
- Effective communication skills with the ability to build good working relationships across departments
- High confidence and aptitude in learning new IT systems and working with data analysis
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy when working with data
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous planning experience preferred but not essential as training will be given.
If you feel you have the right skills to fulfil this role, please apply today!
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.