Customer Service Advisor, Salisbury, Permanent, salary up to £17,500, 35 Hours per week, start date of 12th February 2018. My client are one of the...
This is an exciting role for a Graduate looking for an opportunity to develop a career in supply chain in a leading FTSE 100 company. The challenge will be to learn and develop expertise in a wide variety of Supply chain and production control processes and systems providing support and cover as well as participating in projects to deliver significant business process improvement.
The Supply Chain Analyst will support the Production Control Team in ensuring the effective planning and coordination of manufacturing resources, the efficient supply and control of materials and products. Communicating effectively with manufacturing and Commercial team to ensure customer satisfaction and sound inventory control.
- Preparation, communication and monitoring of production and capacity plans
- Analysis, reporting and monitoring of customer requirements, liaison with operations, shipping and commercial teams to ensure customer expectations are fully met
- Preparation and support of the sales and operations planning process
- Monitoring and control of raw material requirements expedite with vendors and liaison with purchasing team as required
- Support the collection of data, analysis and reporting of key performance indicators
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Experience of working in a team
- Knowledge and experience of supply chain methodologies
- Significant experience with databases, Excel, Word, VBA, sharepoint and SAP
- Must be able to communicate effectively to all levels of the business
- Ability to gain results through influence and persuasion as well as direct control
- Setting and maintaining high standards
- Ability to deal with constantly changing situations.
Due to the secure nature of the site you will need to undertake a credit check, DBS and be able to provide five years of referencing, although this would be done at offer stage.
If you feel you have the right skills for this role please apply today!
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.