Mechanical Technician Perm Enfield basic £33k plus shift allowance of £12,76712 hour shifts days and nights We are currently recruiting for an experienced and proactive...
Our client, a large international and global leader in science are currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join their site in Royston, Hertfordshire.
The purpose of the role is to analyse samples submitted by internal customers for product release and compliance checks.
- To analyse samples submitted using approved procedures with due regards to; accuracy and precision and required delivery times
- To ensure the work is performed at minimum cost by making effective use of time, equipment, instruments and materials.
- To ensure all regulations regarding Environmental Health & Safety and security are strictly observed.
- Ensure required standards of housekeeping and workplace efficiency are maintained using 5S and Lean methodology as appropriate.
Do you have:
- A Level in Chemistry
- Trained and assessed in Laboratory skills
- Good organisation skills including prioritisation
- Understanding of the requirements of ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO17025
Due to the secure nature of the site you'll need to provide 5 years of work references and undertake a credit and DBS check. You also need to be a non-smoker and free from any nicotine (including electronic cigarettes), this will be tested at interview stage.
If you feel you have the relevant skills please apply today.
Guidant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.