Sales Co-ordinator - 3-6 Months - £26,000pa (pro rata) - URGENT
Our client, a large international and world leading company in refining and chemical production are currently recruiting for a Sales Co-ordinator. The successful candidate would be processing sale orders, handling and resolving day to day customer queries and issues, preparing quotations and ensuring goods are supplied to promised timescales. Product and process training will be provided. This is a key customer service role and is an excellent opportunity within a FTSE100 company.
- Provide pricing, availability and schedule information to customers
- Process sales orders in accordance with established systems and procedures to ensure that the correct goods are supplied to our global customers within promised timescales
- Checks and approves credit within established limitations
- Records and processes orders and/or inquiries received by mail, telephone and/or through personal customer contact to agreed timescales
- Tracks order activity and alerts appropriate personnel of any potential delivery problems
- Develops and maintains an ongoing relationship with customers and colleagues
- Investigates and resolves complaints promptly and efficiently tothe satisfaction of the customer and ensures that Management is made aware of significant problems as soon as they arise.
Are you our ideal candidate?
- Requires good communication skills
- Demonstrates good customer relationship and team-working skills
- Self-motivated who can organise their work load and priorities effectively
- Strong computer skills (MS Office) are essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in sales or commercial environment and computerised sales processing systems is not essential but would be advantageous
Due to the secure nature of the site you will need to provide five years of work referencing, DBS and undertake a credit check.
This is an urgent role for 3-6 months so if you feel you have the rights skills for this role, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.