Guidant Group are representing a Global household name who are looking for an Interim Finance Analyst to join their expanding team.This is an exciting opportunity...
FPA Analyst - Royston, Herts - Up £37,000 per annum
Our client based here in Royston is a chemical manufacturing business, and market leaders within it's field. They specifically manufacturer Catalysts for the Automotive sector, and they are estimated to supply approximately one third of Autocatalysts for passenger vehicles. The company is also a FTSE 100 company, and one which actively promotes and recognises development for it's people.
About the Role:
The client currently has a requirement for an FPA Analyst to support the business operation in the reporting and development of financial data, metrics, and performance reporting in accordance with business timelines.
- Prepare and publishing of periodic Financial Forecasts, and MOR (Monthly Operating Reports).
- Identify business risks, and opportunities for financial forecasting purposes.
- Prepare monthly re-forecasts for Opex.
- Support in preparing annual budget, and inputting budget cost data.
- Support finance team throughout transition to SAP system.
- Any other ad-hoc finance reports as required.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Ideally graduate level education or taking a recognised professional accountancy related qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA).
- Prior experience in Manufacturing/Commercial sector.
- Computer Literate - Proficient with Microsoft Office - SAP or JD Edwards would be an advantage.
- Very strong Numerical and Analytical aptitude.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
If this role sounds like you then why not apply? Otherwise if you have any questions then please email Jack.Burgess@guidantgroup.com or call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 to find out more.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.