AdministratorImmediate£12.00 P/H6 weeks initially Temp to PermLeven, Scotland.Are you an experienced administrator looking to work for a global drinks distributor?A fantastic opportunity has arisen for...
Talent Engagement Manager - Procurement + Supply Chain
6 Month Temporary Contract - Edinburgh
Our client are looking for an in-house recruitment professional to join the Talent Engagement team in Edinburgh on an initial 6 month temporary contract. The role will predominantly look after mid-level Procurement and Supply Chain roles however, experience in this field is not essential.
The Talent Engagement Manager (TEM) is a critical stakeholder relationship role that is focused on ensuring the consistent delivery and an excellent candidate experience to achieve their Talent Ambition, whether through an internal move or an external mid-career hire. The role is deeply connected to the business by market and/or function and enables business performance delivery through the execution of the talent component of the multi-year talent planning process and ensures compliant hiring takes place.
The TEM operates as a strategic partner to ensure all internal moves and external hires strengthen their succession pools and pipelines. Ultimately, the TEM supports delivery of the multi-year talent plan through facilitating and orchestrating talent movement and acquisition.
The role works in close partnership with all the other TEMs regionally and globally; the Candidate Pipeline Team; the Head of Talent Engagement; business stakeholders; and the broader HR community to ensure the talent agenda is strengthened and supports delivery of the business performance through a deep appreciation understanding of the commercial ambitions of the business.
- Demonstrates a deep commercial understanding of the business plans and priorities to ensure the execution of the talent agenda.
- Accountable for strengthening the succession pools through brilliant talent moves and acquisition.
- Utilises tools that enable the resourcing process and search for ways to innovate and drive improvement.
- Leverage and optimise the global Employer Brand and deploy creative sourcing strategies to hunt for the best talent and develop strong pipelines to fill known and anticipated talent gaps, whether externally or internally.
- Be a true business partner with hiring managers and HR colleagues in all talent discussions to ensure the correct level of tension is brought to conversations around taking bolder bets with internal talent.
- Strong external radar for talent and process.
- Brings external thinking and best practice into work methodology by experimenting with non-traditional talent pools and non-traditional talent profiles.
- Knows and understand the performance metrics that drive the Talent Engagement function and how these are influences and impacted through their mind set, behaviours and actions.
We are therefore looking for someone with the following experience/qualifications:
- A resourcing expert demonstrated through an appropriate professional qualification -LinkedIn Certified Professional Recruiter, Institute of Recruiters etc.
- Experience of managing multiple senior stakeholders and candidates in a fast paced environment
- Experience of managing senior mid-career hiring
- Strong external radar and awareness of external best practice
- Ability to generate insight from data and generate action plans from data insights
- Have exceptional consultative skills and be able to influence action and change with stakeholders
- An ability to listen but also persuasively convey opinions and recommendations
- Have an understanding of the component parts of HR to understand how it is possible to deliver a high quality service to a client group
- An ability to work in the most confidential situations gaining trust and respect from candidates and hiring stakeholders
If you believe you fit the above profile, or would like to have a confidential conversation, please apply today.
Guidant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.