A fantastic opportunity has arisen for bright and dedicated Recruitment Coordinator to be based in Heathrow area with an ASAP start date. Working for a...
Based at Rocester (Staffordshire), Guidant Global are the on-site Managed Service Provide to our JCB client. We are currently recruiting for a recruitment consultant to work within a busy (non-sales) recruitment team.
Rate of pay is £8.50 per hour
Standard working week is 39 hours (Monday to Friday)
Duties will include:
- Assisting with on-site candidate assessments; including interviewing candidates and running practical assessments
- Dealing with inbound and outbound calls to candidates
- Monitoring jobs boards and emails for job applications and processing them in a timely manner
- Processing DBS applications
- General office administration
You will have your own transport, as you will be required to visit other JCB locations around Staffordshire in the course of your duties.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend an on-site interview at JCB in Rocester
To apply for this position, please upload your CV in response to this advert, together with a covering letter, explaining why you would like to work in recruitment
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.