Corporate Procurement ManagerRoyston 6 months £45-50k Global Procurement AnalystRoyston 6 months £40k Our client is a Global Leader in Sustainable Technologies, an organisation which uses...
Global Procurement Analyst
Royston - 6 months - £40k
Our client is a Global Leader in Sustainable Technologies, an organisation which uses advanced Scientific and Engineering methods to help make a better world and a better environment.
About the Role:
The company is currently conducting a global review of spend data and analysis, and will be implementing a spend analysis system. There is currently an interesting opportunity for a Project Analyst to join the Global Procurement team on a contract basis to support the delivery of the new system.
Your role will be based around the procurement aspects of the project, more specifically you will be focusing on finding ways to make data easier to access and understand across various ERP systems for other data users. You will need to collaborate with other departments such as IT, and Finance as well as supporting end users' enquiries and providing basic training to them.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience of analysing spend data in previous positions.
- You must have strong data analysis skills, and be an advanced user of MS Excel.
- As well as being good at managing large data sets, you must also have strong interpersonal skills, and be able to create strong working relationships with other teams.
- Ideally have worked in a large multi-national manufacturing environment.
- Any previous experience of Rosslyn Analytics would be an advantage but not essential.
If this sounds like the role for you then why not apply? Otherwise please call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email email@example.com to find out more.
Guidant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.