Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service? Do you dream of joining a reputable company where you are a valued employee? We have a...
Heathrow is the UK's biggest international airport and one of the world's major hub airports. They provide the facilities and services for over 80 airlines flying around 75 million passengers a year to over 180 destinations worldwide and play an important economic role connecting the whole of the UK to global growth. There are over 76,000 people working across the airport in thousands of different roles and for hundreds of different companies.
This is a chance to further your career in an organisation that matters to millions. To join a city within a city - to create great experiences for the 210,000 (and counting) passengers who pass through Heathrow's doors each day. Life with Heathrow means exploring unlimited opportunities and making a real difference to people who are travelling to all sorts of places for all sorts of different reasons.
Be part of the 78 million passenger journeys we make happen each year. An incredibly important part.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and reports.
- Facilitate the transfer of Capital spend to Fixed Assets Register by working closely with all teams concerned.
- Ensure integrity in the accounts, ensuring a high level of financial control.
- Facilitate budget, forecasting and long-term planning activity.
- Highlight risks & opportunities, support mitigation strategies.
- Support efficiency & initiative tracking (including capital business cases).
- Support preparation of business cases.
- Ability to work to tight timescales and organise work-load effectively.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must be a Degree Graduate
- Adherence to Financial Controls
- Management Reporting and Analysis
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Desirable - Fixed Assets/Depreciation accounting within a large organisation desirable
- Desirable - Oracle and BPC applications
- Experience in the aviation industry would be an advantage
Join Heathrow, and you'll have everything you need to shine and explore the countless career destinations that are available.
As an equal opportunities employer, Heathrow encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Heathrow believes that diverse talent makes them stronger - not least because they welcome all sorts of passengers from all corners of the globe, every single day. At Heathrow, they are driven by inclusivity and they celebrate individuality.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.