Heathrow is the UK's biggest international airport and one of the world's major hub airports. They provide the facilities and services for over 80 airlines...
Heathrow is the UK's biggest international airport and one of the world's major hub airports. They provide the facilities and services for over 80 airlines flying around 75 million passengers a year to over 180 destinations worldwide and play an important economic role connecting the whole of the UK to global growth. There are over 76,000 people working across the airport in thousands of different roles and for hundreds of different companies.
This is a chance to further your career in an organisation that matters to millions. To join a city within a city - to create great experiences for the 210,000 (and counting) passengers who pass through Heathrow's doors each day. Life with Heathrow means exploring unlimited opportunities and making a real difference to people who are travelling to all sorts of places for all sorts of different reasons.
Be part of the 78 million passenger journeys we make happen each year. An incredibly important part.
Heathrow is looking for a motivated self-starter, with excellent stakeholder management skills and perceived as a team player; they can adapt to all of Heathrow's marketing requirements, from the smallest element (e.g. merchandise) through to insight driven strategy (e.g. multi-channel integrated campaigns). They have a desire to help shape across cross-functional teams, and have the resilience to effectively manage competing demands from a broad stakeholder group. Exposure to insight led brand strategy and customer-centric strategy is desirable.
- Own briefing process, success measurement, delivery requirements and post-evaluations (e.g. budget, production, project timings etc.) of integrated campaigns.
- Drive commercial results through marketing for key commercial stakeholders including retail, airline partnerships and Heathrow owned passenger services.
- Manage rostered agencies on day-to-day basis including advertising, offline and digital media planning and buying agencies.
- Support team with non-commercial campaigns and ad hoc marketing activity.
- Successfully co-ordinate stakeholder expectations in relation to agreed campaign, activity or initiative.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent verbal, written, spoken English language proficiency (with qualification) Degree/CIM or IDM qualifications.
- 3/4+ years and proven track record of delivering through-the-line integrated multi-channel advertising campaigns.
- Experience in working across all forms of media both offline and online, especially digital which is essential.
- Experience in leading and managing projects, multiple stakeholders and agencies.
- Experience in leading BtoC and BtoB communications, in particular BtoC.
Join Heathrow, and you'll have everything you need to shine and explore the countless career destinations that are available.
As an equal opportunities employer, Heathrow encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Heathrow believes that diverse talent makes them stronger - not least because they welcome all sorts of passengers from all corners of the globe, every single day. At Heathrow, they are driven by inclusivity and they celebrate individuality.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.