MI and Planning AnalystJoin us. You'll fit right in. Our client is a UK based FCA regulated organisation is a leading provider of...
Heathrow is the UK's biggest international airport and one of the world's major hub airports. They provide the facilities and services for over 80 airlines flying around 75 million passengers a year to over 180 destinations worldwide and play an important economic role connecting the whole of the UK to global growth. There are over 76,000 people working across the airport in thousands of different roles and for hundreds of different companies.
This is a chance to further your career in an organisation that matters to millions. To join a city within a city - to create great experiences for the 210,000 (and counting) passengers who pass through Heathrow's doors each day. Life with Heathrow means exploring unlimited opportunities and making a real difference to people who are travelling to all sorts of places for all sorts of different reasons.
Be part of the 78 million passenger journeys we make happen each year. An incredibly important part.
Your role will involve:
- Compiling a status of the Final Accounts for all Projects.
- Reviewing progress on Final Accounts and fitting into a model for comparison back to G3.
- Working with Commercial and DI teams to make sure the information being delivered is aligned with the PAS Process, and requirements from Finance.
- Supporting Delivery Commercial Teams in getting issues resolved within Final Accounts.
- Reviewing and analysing the Oracle Expenditure report each month so monitor progress on PO closeout.
- Reviewing and monitoring CEMAR as required.
- Managing a list of Final Accounts linked to G3s.
- Completing where required the HAL element of the PAS. (Making sure Leadership and Logistics is correctly assigned, all HAL raised POs are accounted for, Designers costs are allocated).
- Liaising with the Finance Teams.
Sills and Qualifications:
- Someone with a Construction related Quantity surveyors background, or someone with a particular interest in cost allocation, or maybe even a good mathematician.
- Work in a team, calm and collaborative, patient and willing to coach and coax
- Good understanding of Excel spreadsheets.
Join Heathrow, and you'll have everything you need to shine and explore the countless career destinations that are available.
As an equal opportunities employer, Heathrow encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Heathrow believes that diverse talent makes them stronger - not least because they welcome all sorts of passengers from all corners of the globe, every single day. At Heathrow, they are driven by inclusivity and they celebrate individuality.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.