Heathrow is the UK's biggest international airport and one of the world's major hub airports. They provide the facilities and services for over 80 airlines...
Heathrow is the UK's biggest international airport and one of the world's major hub airports. They provide the facilities and services for over 80 airlines flying around 75 million passengers a year to over 180 destinations worldwide and play an important economic role connecting the whole of the UK to global growth. There are over 76,000 people working across the airport in thousands of different roles and for hundreds of different companies.
This is a chance to further your career in an organisation that matters to millions. To join a city within a city - to create great experiences for the 210,000 (and counting) passengers who pass through Heathrow's doors each day. Life with Heathrow means exploring unlimited opportunities and making a real difference to people who are travelling to all sorts of places for all sorts of different reasons.
Be part of the 78 million passenger journeys we make happen each year. An incredibly important part.
- Manage allocated projects to meet programme requirements.
- Manage allocated projects using the Heathrow Governance framework (as agreed with Line Manager and PMO); - identify opportunities for process simplification / improvement.
- Manage project resources to ensure effective delivery to agreed budget and required timescales.
- Develop effective relationships with all suppliers (positively represent Heathrow).
- Drive improvement of service (internal and external) in relation to speed and cost (to deliver benefits and enhance value).
- Collaborate with Procurement, Finance, IT, Engineering and Governance (and other) colleagues.
- Manage and report on budget, risk and scope changes for allocated projects.
- Identify and implement improvements in forecasting and performance (cost and schedule) as agreed with Line Manager and PMO.
- Manage and maintain positive internal and external stakeholder relationships for allocated projects.
- Consult and inform stakeholders as required to meet Heathrow's Governance requirements.
Desired Qualification: Graduate qualification in Engineering, Project Management, or related discipline
Minimum Experience: 3-5 years as a Project manager
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.